"If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our beef, please contact us and we’ll make it right. We stand behind our product!"
- Bill & Barbara Drury
Contact us today and reserve our delicious beef for high quality eating all year round!
Circle D Ranch Beef
All our animals are raised as nature intended...
on grass lands in the great outdoors.
Our animals enjoy healthy lives on natural grasslands under the blue Yukon sky. We started with a small herd of cattle and have been raising cattle in the Yukon for over 20 years. For the past few years, we have been adding to our herd by bringing cattle from responsible cattle farmers in Northern Alberta. Please see below for further details.
We sell our beef by the side in the fall, and have a box price for assorted cuts the rest of the year. We do occasionally run out though, so to avoid disappointment it is best to order by August 1st for side orders or 25/50 lb.
By the Side (usually 275-325 lbs hanging weight) - $5.50 per lb.
50 lb. box of assorted cuts (burger, stew, ribs, roasts and steaks) - $10.50 lb. $525.00 per box
25 lb box of assorted cuts ($11 per lb.)
$275.00 per box
Soup bones - $4.00 per lb.
Dog bones - $4.00 per lb.
Heart/Tongue/Liver/Kidneys - $5.00 per lb.
Beef Fat - $2.50 per lb.
Circle D Ranch cattle are always grass-fed and free range, meaning they have:
• free access to grass forages, fresh air and clean water
• lower stress levels and are humanely treated
• never fed antibiotics
• never given growth hormones
• freedom to engage in their natural behaviours
Grass-fed and free range beef is a healthy choice. Studies have shown that grass-fed beef contains:
• Up to 10x more beta-carotene than conventionally raised beef. Beta-carotene stimulates the immune system and promotes healthy skin, bones and vision
• Up to 3x more vitamin E. Vitamin E helps prevent cancers and cardiovascular diseases
• Up to 3x the amount of omega-3 essential fatty acids. This vital and healthy fat reduces blood pressure, lowers inflammation, promotes healthy brain function, prevents cardiovascular diseases, arthritis and depression
• Up to 3x more conjugated linoleic acid, or CLA. CLA lowers LDL cholesterol and lowers the risk of heart disease, diabetes and some cancers